Tufts University: Daniel Richards - Economics - Professor ratings, reviews and much more | JumboAccess
Dan Richards is a horrible, horrible professor. I mean, we all knew he didn't care about his class or his students, but he could at least pretend like he did! Where to start:
1) His lectures basically have nothing to do with what's on his problem sets
2) His problem sets basically have nothing to do with his tests
3) His tests basically have nothing to do with anything
4) The things he puts online to "help" students are ridden with errors and can often actually HURT a student's understanding of something (believe me, this happened to me and other people several times)
5) His TA's all have different answers to give for the problem sets - which often all don't add up to Richards' answers
6) He didn't even hand out evaluation forms! I had to use this website because I had no other option!
AVOID THIS GUY LIKE IT'S YOUR JOB.
-5 problem sets (you won't really know how to do them if you don't have friends in the class or a "TA."
-2 midterms and a final - Really, you shouldn't even be reading this review this far, I should've convinced you not to take him already
review a class you took with Daniel Richards! | view all reviews for Daniel Richards (18)
professor rating: | course rating: | major: N/A